Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test
Notification of Examination Session 2013-14
Latest Exams in India
This UPCAT examination has been conducting all over India for admission in BDS DENTAL courses, where 23 private Dental Colleges of U.P participating, this examination is conducting by Association of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com .
Duration of Course: 5 years.
Age Detail: minimum 17 years.
1. Students must pass 12th from recognized board/university.
2. 50% marks is essential for admission.
3. 10% marks is relaxation.
4. Physics, Chemistry and Biology is necessary subject.
1. Physics: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems
2. Chemistry: Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, P -Block Elements, D -and F -Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketons and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life
3. Biology: Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology and Environment
Paper Pattern: MCQ
Duration: 3 hours.
Medium of Test: English.
Total Question: 200 marks.
50 marks in each section
Other Important Exams
1. Applicants have to collect application form from either paying through DD or by paying Cash by Authorized Centers.
2. Application fee is Rs.1100/- in form of DD, and Rs.1050/- in form of cash.
3. DD is /- in favour of "Association of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of U.P." payable at Bareilly.
4. Enclosures of all necessary documents and send it to “Oriental Bank of Commerce, Springdell Branch, Bichpuri Road,Pilibhit Bypass Road, Bareilly - 243006, Uttar Pradesh, India”
Detail of Contacts:
Association of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of U.P
Ghaziabad - 201 007,
I.T.S. Campus, Mohan Nagar,