SSC Multitasking Non Technical Session 2013:
Hall Ticket /Admit Card Notification
This Staff Selection Commission (SSC) examination conducting all over India in different regions, candidate who applied for following post are requested to download their admit card. As admit cards are send to candidates by post but due to some circumstances if applicants unable to collect admit card by post they don’t have to panic as they successfully download their admit card online by just login to official website and follow some easy steps.
Name of Post: Multi tasking non technical.
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Qualification of Applicants: At least Graduation degree.
Limit of Age: please visit official website.
Hall Ticket / Admit Card: 15 days before written examination.
Starting Date for Apply: please visit official website.
Last Date of Submission: please visit official website.
Date of Examination: Jan 21st 2013
Announcement of Result: Not Declared Yet.
Procedure for download Hall Ticket / Admit Card:
1. Applicants login to official site of SSC.
2. Select post they apply for in recruitment section.
3. Press download admit card link.
4. Type registration number/ DOB/ User Name.
5. Wait for while before e – admit card will display on screen.
6. Print e – admit card online.
“The Regional Director