SBI (State Bank of India)
Probationary Officer (PO) Examination Notification Session 2013-14
State Bank of India conducts an examination for recruitment in Public Sector Bank. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com . We can say this exam is conducting by individual bank i.e. SBI itself conducting examination for recruiting various officers department wise as SBI is largest bank in India, and its branches is also spread all over India.
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Procedure of Selection:
1. Written examination: 250 marks.
2. Group Discussion: 20 marks.
3. Personal Interview: 30 marks.
a. Reasoning: 50 marks.
ii. sitting arrangement
iii. decision making
iv. blood relations
vi. series completion
vii. Statement reasoning etc.
b. English language: 50 marks.
i. Reading comprehension
ii. Error detection
iii. Passage correction
v. Idioms and phrases
vi. Active and passive voice
c. Numerical ability: 50 marks.
iii. time and distance
v. permutation and combination
vi. Probability etc.
vii. Data interpretation which involves interpreting charts and tables.
d. General awareness: 50 marks.
i. Current Affairs.
ii. Banking related issues.
iii. Computer knowledge.
i. Basic Hardware/software related question.
e. Descriptive English: 50 marks
ii. Précis Writing.
iii. Letter writing.
Age Criteria: 21 to 30 years as on date June 2nd 1981, June 1st 1990 (both is inclusive) age relaxation to reserved applicants is listed below:
i. SC/ST: 5 years.
ii. Ex Man: 5 years.
iii. OBC: 3 years.
iv. PWD: 10 years
Each question carries 1 mark and if any applicants make mistake then deduction of .25 marks and each correct answer provide 1 mark.
Total Marks: 250 marks.
Total Time Duration: 3 hour (180 minutes).
Other Important Exams:
1. Online Registration Starting date: Jan 30th 2013.
2. Registration Online Last date: Feb 28th 2013.
3. Offline Payment Date: Feb 1st to 28th 2013.
4. Online Payment Date: Jan 30th to Feb 28th 2013.
5. Admit card download date: April 8th 2013.
6. Written examination date: April 28th 2013.
7. Result DATE: announce latter.
Mode of Payment:
1. Offline: Challan payment
2. Online: Debit Card, Credit Card etc.
1. Interested applicants have to firstly login to official site of IBPS.
2. Application fee Rs 200/- (Rs 50 /- for SC/ST/PWD applicants).
3. Registration has to do online mode.
4. Fill all necessary detail correctly.
5. Note down registration ID.
Official Site: www.sbi.co.in