IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
Probationary Officer (PO) Examination Notification Session 2013-14
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts an examination for recruitment in 20 Public Sector Bank. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com . We can say this exam as the Common Written Examination (CWE) all credit goes to RBI (Reserve Bank of India) & nationalized banks.
List of all PSU banks as follows:
i. Allahabad Bank
ii. Andhra Bank
iii. Bank of Baroda
iv. Bank of India
v. Bank of Maharashtra
vi. Canara Bank
vii. Central Bank of India
viii. Corporation Bank
ix. Dena Bank
x. Indian Bank
xi. Indian Overseas Bank
xii. Oriental Bank of Commerce
xiii. Punjab National Bank
xiv. Punjab & Sind Bank
xv. Syndicate Bank
xvi. Union Bank of India
xvii. United Bank of India
xviii. UCO Bank
xix. Vijaya Bank
xx. IDBI Bank
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
a. Reasoning: 50 marks.
ii. sitting arrangement
iii. decision making
iv. blood relations
vi. series completion
vii. Statement reasoning etc.
b. English language: 50 marks.
i. Reading comprehension
ii. Error detection
iii. Passage correction
v. Idioms and phrases
vi. Active and passive voice
c. Numerical ability: 50 marks.
iii. time and distance
v. permutation and combination
vi. Probability etc.
vii. Data interpretation which involves interpreting charts and tables.
d. General awareness: 50 marks.
i. Current Affairs.
ii. Banking related issues.
iii. Computer knowledge.
i. Basic Hardware/software related question.
Other Important Exams:
Age Criteria: 20 to 30 year’s relaxation to reserved applicants is listed below:
i. SC/ST: 5 years.
ii. Ex Man: 5 years.
iii. OBC: 3 years.
iv. PWD: 10 years
Each question carries 1 mark and if any applicants make mistake then deduction of .25 marks and each correct answer provide 1 mark.
Total Marks: 200 marks.
Total Time Duration: 2 hour (120 minutes).
1. Online Registration Starting date: March 9th 2012.
2. Registration Online Last date: March 30th 2012.
3. Offline Registration Starting Date: March 12th 2012.
4. Offline Registration Last Date: April 7th 2012.
5. Admit card download date: 15 days before written examination.
6. Written examination date: June 17th 2012.
7. Result DATE: announce latter.
1. Interested applicants have to firstly login to official site of IBPS.
2. Application fee Rs 450/- (Rs 50 /- for SC/ST/PWD applicants).
3. Registration has to do online mode.
4. Fill all necessary detail correctly.
5. Note down registration ID.
Official Site: www.ibps.in