GUJARAT Common Entrance Test
Notification of Examination Session 2013
This examination was conduct by Govt of Gujarat, for admission in the state of Gujarat into various courses such as medical, engineering and pharmacy, this examination is going to conduct every years. Read more detail on sarkarinaukrinotification.blogspot.in
Procedure of Application:
1. Interested students may request for brochure & application form the university cell by paying fee in form of DD.
2. Application fee is 250/-Rs.
3. DD is in the favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell payable at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar”.
1. Bachelor of Technology
2. Bachelor of Engineering
3. Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery
4. Bachelor of Dental Surgery
5. Bachelor of Pharmacy
Criteria of Eligibility:
1. Students have to pass 12th from recognized board.
2. PCM or PCB related to the courses students could prefer in Graduation is essential.
1. Written Test : MCQ type question
Time Duration: 3 hours.
Section Cover: 4 Sections.
Question Detail: 160 questions & 40 questions in each section
Based on 11th and 12th course
Date of Examination: May 9th 2013
Official Site: gseb.org.