Christian Medical College, Vellore
Notification for Examination Session 2013
Post Graduation Medical Entrance Exam 2013
Detail of Courses:
4. Clinical Pathology
5. Community Med
6. Dermatology Venerol and Lep
8. Geriatric Medicine
9. General Medicine
10. General Surgery
12. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
19. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
23. Respiratory Med
24. Transfusion Med
25. Medical Physics
Criteria of Eligibility:
1. All students completed their bachelor degree in MBBS along with completed their compulsory rotating residential internship. Read more detail on sarkarinaukrinotification.blogspot.in
2. Applicants who completed PG diploma and applying for PG degree (MS/MD) program in the same subject.
Hall Tickets: applicants may download their Hal Ticket from official site.
1. Hall Tickets download date: December, 01st 2012.
Process of Selection: Written Test.
2 types of written test which are as follows:
1. General paper: MCQ of all subjects taught in the UG medical course.
2. Special paper: MCQ specialist for which the students has applied for particular subject.
Process of Application:
1. Students may download from official site only.
2. Registration fee of Rs 600/- per program and Rs 750/- for basic administrative fee.
3. DD is in favour of “CMC Vellore, payable in Vellore”.
4. Attach DD and important documents and send it “to the office of the Registrar, CMC, Vellore-632002”.
Official Site: http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
Tel 0416-2284255, 5214255,
Email email@example.com ,