Thapar University recruitment 2012, announces admission for all applicants who wants to endorse in various programs as their interest in particular subject, applicants who applied for admission their admit card has been released, all candidates are very much excited to download their admit card online by visiting the official website of Thapar University .
This entrance examination conducted every year candidate have to fill form online application form, their after admit card will announce after few days, therefore applicants may have to visit official website for latest updates.
1. Date of Exam: Dec 26th and 28th 2012
2. Online registration last date: November 26th 2012
3. Result Declaration: January 7th 2013
4. Deposit of fee : Jan 11th 2013
5. Counseling for admission: January 11th 2013
To get online admit card applicants may have to follow some steps which are as follows:
1. All applied applicants may have to login the official website of Thapar University.
2. After that they have to click “admit card” download link.
3. As there are given some options to enter such as Roll number, Application Number, Date Of Birth etc
4. Applicants have to wait for few minutes while generating admit card.
5. Take out the hard copy of admit card.
Some necessary point applicants may have to take care of while entering in examination hall i.e.
1. Carry dot pen, H.B pencil, rubber, scale (to cut the seal of question paper).
2. Admit card is very much essential thing to carry while entering in examination hall.
3. One ID proof is also an essential document should be carry by them self.
4. One passport size photographs are also an essential document should be carries by them self.
5. Electronic device is not allow at all in examination center( calculator, mobile phone etc)
Information contain in Admit Card:
1. Applicants Name
2. Roll number
3. Seat Number
4. Date of Examination
5. Time of Examination
6. Venue of examination center
P.O Box 32, Patiala, Punjab, India,
Phone Number- +91-175-2393021
For more updates applicants have to subscribe their mail id at Google+, Facebook, twitter etc, simply they have to like on page and they got notification on their mailbox.
Furthermore query please visit at: http://www.thapar.edu