RRB Mumbai Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2013 session:
This Railway Reservation Board invited lot of eligible applicants from all regions. There are more than 1 lakh vacancies announce as per vacancies; this is India’s biggest network.
Lot of applicants have been applied for the various posts which include same posts or new posts every year, all applicants are requested to tightened their belt and get start prepare for the post they are applied for and finally got selected.
Admit Card/ Hall ticket has been issued
Applicants who unable to get admit card due to postal delays or any reason are requested to download directly from official website of RRB Mumbai.
Name of Exam: RRB Mumbai
Pay Scale: not declared yet.
For admit card Status:
1. All interested applicants may request to visit official website for latest updates.
2. Call letter are send to eligible applicants.
3. Ineligible applicants may also send rejection advice.
4. Any postal delay/ wrong delivery RRB is not responsible.
1. Applicants who unable to get call letter/ fresh call letter.
2. Or call letter with wrong name, category no., photograph etc may directly contact the office of RRB, office from official timing (10:00 am to 05:00 pm).
3. This duplicate admit card send only to those applicants whose name exist in Master list of eligible applicants
4. Whatever the status of applicants can be seen in official website of RRB.
For Result Applicants may have to follow some steps which are as follows:
1. Login to official website of RRB Mumbai.
2. Click on result for which applicants has applied for
3. Roll number or DOB etc has to enter and click “OK”.
4. Please wait for a while before generating result.
5. Result has displayed on screen.
6. Take out hard copy of result.
Railway Recruitment Board
Mumbai Central, (E), Mumbai-400202, Maharashtra
Railway Divisional office compound