Recruitment/vacancy for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank session 2013
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank invites an application for the candidate who is willing to make their career in Government sector bank. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com Here Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Invite posts for PO (Asst. Manager). For further any other information related date of birth, highest/essential qualification, fee structure, criteria of selection and submission of application are give as follows:
Vacant seats information:
There is total number of vacancies is not disclosed yet, Applicants are requested to visit official website.
1. Probationary Officer
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 26 years.
Basic pay + Grade pay: Applicants pay scale is 14,500/- to 26,500/- Rs. Per month, f or further more information regarding to pay scale applicants has to visit official website.
1. Applicants must at least graduation degree or diploma with 55% from any government recognized university or college.
2. Basic knowledge of computer application.
3. Fluent in English and regional language. For further more information applicants are requested to visit their official link.
Form fee structure:
Applicants have to pay 500/- Rs in form of DD payable at Tuticorin/ Thoothukudi/Tirunelveli in favor of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank for further more information applicants are requested to visit their official link.
1. Written Test
2. Personal Interview
Written test consist 200 marks, questions are objective type and time duration is 120 min. there are 200 questions of 200 marks. And the syllabuses are: 1. Reasoning 2. English 3. Numerical ability 4.general awareness and computer knowledge.
1. Last Date of Online Registration : 20th Feb 2013
2. Starting Date of Online Registration: 30th Jan 2013.
Steps for apply:
1. Firstly applicants have to login the official website.
2. Fill the application form by entering specified fields.
3. Affix passport size photographs and signature.
4. After that applicants have to select whether they are paying online or offline mode
5. If they are paying online then fill all the formalities and then click to submit button
6. If they are paying offline mode then they have to make challan from the mentioned banks before last date.
For more queries please visit Official Website i.e. tmb.in.