Recruitment/vacancy for SSC Multi-Tasking session 2013
SSC Multi-Tasking invites an application for the candidate who is willing to make their career in government sector. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com. Here SSC Multi-Tasking invites applicants for various vacancies for group-C non technical posts. For further any other information related date of birth, highest/essential qualification, fee structure, criteria of selection and submission of application are give as follows:
Vacant seats information: there is total number of vacancies are 509.
Designation name: Non Technical, multi tasking staff.
Posting of Applicant: Not disclose yet, applicants are requested to visit official website for further more information regarding to posting.
Job Type: Full time.
Basic Pay + Grade Pay : 5,200/- rs to 20,200/- rs + 1,800/- rs.
Highest qualification: Applicants must have completed their 10th from government recognized college. For further more information regarding to qualification applicants have to visit official website.
Age Criteria: Applicants minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years as date on 1st Jan 2013. Relaxation on age shall be granted to reserved applicants. They have to visit official website for further information regarding to age.
Date of Examination: 17th Feb 2013
Form fee structure: applicants have to pay only 100/- rs and reserved applicants are exempted from fees.
Steps for apply online mode:
1. Applicants have to go through ssc official website.
2. Their contain two parts that is Part I and Part II.
3. Applicants have to firstly fill form of Part I with correct detail.
4. After filling part I applicants have to fill Part II form
5. After that they have to upload their passport size photographs and signature.
6. Applicants get confirmation mail in their mailbox.
Selection process: Applicant should face rounds i.e. written exam and interview.
1. Part I registration starting date : 5TH Nov. 2012
2. Part I registration last date : 5TH Dec. 2012
3. Part II registration starting date : 7TH Nov. 2012
4. Part II registration last date : 5TH Dec. 2012
For more queries applicants are requested to please visit Official Website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in