Recruitment/vacancy for SSC session 2013
SSC invites an application for the candidate who is willing to make their career in government sector. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com. Here SSC invites vacancies for Junior Engineer (JE). For further any other information related date of birth, highest/essential qualification, fee structure, criteria of selection and submission of application are give as follows:
Vacant seats information: There are vacancies for (civil, electrical, mechanical). All these vacancies are different streams. These are as follows:
1. Civil and Electrical, CPWD ( Junior Engineer)
2. Civil and Electrical , Department (Junior Engineer)
3. Civil, MES (Junior Engineer)
4. Electrical and mechanical, MES (Junior Engineer)
5. QS and C, MES (Junior Engineer)
Designation name: Junior Engineer.
Posting of Applicant: Not specified yet.
Age Criteria: Applicant should have at least 18 years which is minimum age criteria and maximum it should be 30 years. Age relaxation will be granted to selected reserved applicants as per government rules. For more information regarding to age limit applicants are requested to visit the official website.
Job Type: Full time.
Highest qualification: Applicants have graduate degree or diploma in engineering from any government recognized university or college. Applicant’s streams should be Civil, Electrical and Mechanical.
Basic pay + Grade pay: Applicants pay scale should be between 9,300/- rs. To 34,800/- + 4,200/-
Date of Examination: 26th may 2013
Form fee structure: Fee structure is 100/- rs for all General/OBC/boys applicants, SC/ST/girls applicants have no charges. Applicants are requested to pay fee in cash of 100/- rs. Applicants are requested to pay fee at nearby branch of sbi or online payment is also entertained only through sbi net banking.
Selection process: Applicant should face rounds i.e. written test and personal interview. This is the mode of selection of applicants who perform best in these rounds.
Essential Dates: There are two parts for filling the application form
For online apply part I: 13th March 2013.
For online apply part II: 23rd Feb. 2013 to 15th march 2013.
Dead line of receiving application form: 15th March 2013
Steps for apply:
1. Applicants have to go through ssc official website .
2. Their contain two parts that is Part I and Part II.
3. Applicants have to firstly fill form of Part I with correct detail.
4. After filling part I applicants have to fill Part II form
5. After that they have to upload their passport size photographs and signature.
6. Applicants get confirmation mail in their mailbox.
7. Lastly applicants who are not reserved they have to pay 100/- rs either online or offline by taking out the hard copy of challan and make payment in sbi branch only.
For more queries applicants are requested to please visit Official Website i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in