Recruitment/vacancy for SSC Constable Session 2013
SSC invites an application for the candidate who is willing to make their career in government sector. Here SSC invites vacancies for SSC Constable. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com. For further any other information related date of birth, highest/essential qualification, fee structure, criteria of selection and submission of application are give as follows:
Vacant seats information: There are 21000 numbers of vacancies.
Designation name: SSC Constable.
Posting of Applicant: All over India any where they got posted.
Age Criteria: Applicant should have at least 18 years which is minimum age criteria and maximum it should be 23 years as on date 1st January 2013. Age relaxation will be granted to selected reserved applicants as per government rules. For more information regarding to age limit applicants are requested to visit the official website.
Job Type: Full time.
Highest qualification: Applicants have at least matriculation passed from any government recognized university or college.
Basic pay + Grade pay: Applicants pay scale should be between 5,200/- rs. To 20,200/- rs. + 2000/- rs.
Date of Examination: 12th may 2013
Form fee structure: Fee structure is 50/- rs for all General/OBC/boys applicants, SC/ST/girls/PH/Ex service applicants have no fee charges. Applicants are requested to pay fee in cash of 50/- rs. At CRFS (“Central Recruitment Fee Stamp”). Applicants are requested to pay fee at nearby branch of sbi or online payment is also entertained only through sbi net banking.
Selection process: Applicant should face rounds i.e. written test, physical standard test, and physical efficiency test along with medical exam.
Essential Dates: There are two parts for filling the application form
For online apply part I: 09th Jan. 2013
Dead line of receiving application form (offline): 11th Jan. 2013
Steps for apply:
1. Applicants have to go through ssc official website .
2. Their contain two parts that is Part I and Part II.
3. Applicants have to firstly fill form of Part I with correct detail.
4. After filling part I applicants have to fill Part II form
5. After that they have to upload their passport size photographs and signature.
6. Applicants get confirmation mail in their mailbox.
7. Lastly applicants who are not reserved they have to pay 50/- rs either online or offline by taking out the hard copy of challan and make payment in sbi branch only.
For more queries applicants are requested to please visit Official Website i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in