Recruitment/vacancy for SBI Clerk session 2013
SBI Clerk invites an application for the candidate who is willing to make their career in Government sector bank. Here SBI Invite posts for Clerk. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com . For further any other information related date of birth, highest/essential qualification, fee structure, criteria of selection and submission of application are give as follows:
Vacant seats information: There is total number of vacancies is 19,000 posts.
Designation name: Clerk.
Basic pay + Grade pay: Not disclose yet. Applicants are requested to visit the official website.
Form fee structure: All applicants who belong to general/OBC need to pay 350/ rs. And applicants who are SC/ST/PWD need to pay 50/- rs only. Applicants make payment in offline / online mode that is in cash which is not refund back.
Selection process: Applicant selection criteria should be basis of their written test performance conducted by SBI applicants. Depend upon the vacancy in respective banks will call for interviews only applicants who clear cutoff.
Applicant’s min. age limit is 21 years and max. 30 to 40 years( OBC 3 years, SC/ST 5 years, Ex. Ser. 5 years, PWD 10 years relaxation).
Written test consist 200 marks, questions are objective type and time duration is 120 min. there are 50 question 50 marks in each section. And the syllabuses are:
3. Numerical ability
4. general awareness
5. Computer knowledge.
Each correct marks applicant awarded with 1 mark each in Reasoning, Numerical ability, English, general awareness Computer knowledge contain 1 marks each but if applicant makes any one wrong answer deducted .25 marks.
Highest qualification: Applicants must at least graduation degree or diploma respective stream for which they are Appling for from any government recognized university or college. Basic knowledge of computer application. Fluent in English and regional language. For further more information applicants are requested to visit their official link i.e. www.sbi.co.in
Steps for apply:
1. Firstly applicants have to login the official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in
2. Fill the application form by entering specified fields.
3. Affix passport size photographs and signature.
4. After that applicants have to select whether they are paying online or offline mode
5. If they are paying online then fill all the formalities and then click to submit button
6. If they are paying offline mode then they have to make challan from SBI banks before last date.
1. Online registration Starting Date: Coming Soon.
2. Online registration Starting Date: Coming Soon.
3. Offline fee detail: Coming Soon.
4. Online fee payment: Coming Soon.
Date of Exam: Coming Soon.
For more queries please visit Official Website i.e. www.sbi.co.in