Recruitment/vacancy for SBI session 2013-14
Best Sarkari Naukri in India
SBI invites an application for the candidate who is willing to make their career in Government sector bank. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com . Here State Bank of India Invite posts for PO. For further any other information related date of birth, highest/essential qualification, fee structure, criteria of selection and submission of application are give as follows:
Latest Bank Jobs in India
Vacant seats information: There is total number of vacancies are 1500.
1. Probationary Officer
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years as on 1st Jan. 2013.
Basic pay + Grade pay: Applicants pay scale is 14,500/- to 25,700/- rs.
Form fee structure: All applicants who belong to general/OBC need to pay 200/ rs. And applicants who are SC/ST/PWD need to pay 50/- rs only. Applicants make payment in favor of State Bank of India through challan which will download after make registration online.
Selection process: Applicant selection criteria should be basis of their written test performance conducted by SBI applicants must have valid score card issued by SBI. Depend upon the vacancy in respective banks will call for interviews.
1. First Turn:
Written test consist 250 marks, questions are objective type carrying 200 marks and time duration is 120 min. And 50 marks in descriptive of 30 min. there are 250 questions of 250 marks. And the syllabuses are: 1. Reasoning 2. English 3. Numerical ability 4.general awareness and computer knowledge. 5. Descriptive English.
Each correct marks applicant awarded with 1 mark each in Reasoning, Numerical ability, English, general awareness contain 1 marks each but if applicant makes any one wrong answer deducted .25 marks.
2. Second Turn :
GD will conduct by SBI OF 20 marks and finally Personal Interview of 30 marks.
1. Applicants must at least graduation degree from any government recognized university or college.
2. Basic knowledge of computer application.
3. Fluent in English and regional language. For further more information applicants are requested to visit their official link.
Latest Bank Jobs in India
Steps for apply:
1. Firstly applicants have to log in the official website .
2. Fill the application form by entering specified fields.
3. Affix passport size photographs and signature.
4. After that applicants have to select whether they are paying online or offline mode
5. If they are paying online then fill all the formalities and then click to submit button
6. If they are paying offline mode then they have to make challan from the mentioned banks before last date.
Date of exam: 28th April 2013.
For more queries please visit Official Website i.e. sbi.co.in
More Bank Jobs for You