Recruitment/vacancy for Punjab National Bank session 2013-14
Punjab National Bank of invites an application for the candidate who is willing to make their career in Government sector bank. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com. Here Punjab National Bank Invite posts for PO. For further any other information related date of birth, highest/essential qualification, fee structure, criteria of selection and submission of application are give as follows:
Vacant seats information: There is total number of vacancies are not disclose yet.
1. Probationary Officer
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years
Basic pay + Grade pay: Applicants pay scale is 14,500/- to 25,700/- rs.
Form fee structure: All applicants who belong to general/OBC need to pay 100/ rs. And applicants who are SC/ST/PWD need to pay 20/- rs. Only. Applicants make payment in favor of Punjab National Bank through challan which will download after make registration online.
Selection process: Applicant selection criteria should be basis of their written test performance conducted by IBPS applicants must have valid score card issued by IBPS. Depend upon the vacancy in respective banks will call for interviews. Interview is also containing some marks. Total marks in written and interview marks will decide the selection of applicants.
Written test consist 200 marks, questions are objective type and time duration is 120 min. there are 200 questions of 200 marks. And the syllabuses are: 1. Reasoning 2. English 3. Numerical ability 4.general awareness and computer knowledge.
Each correct marks applicant awarded with 1 mark each in Reasoning, Numerical ability, English, general awareness contain 1 marks each but if applicant makes any one wrong answer deducted .25 marks.
More Bank Jobs for You
1. Applicants must at least graduation degree or diploma respective stream for which they are Applying for from any government recognized university or college.
2. Basic knowledge of computer application.
3. Fluent in English and regional language. For further more information applicants are requested to visit their official link i.e. www.pnbindia.in
Steps for apply:
1. Firstly applicants have to log in the official website i.e. www.pnbindia.in
2. Fill the application form by entering specified fields.
3. Affix passport size photographs and signature.
4. After that applicants have to select whether they are paying online or offline mode
5. If they are paying online then fill all the formalities and then click to submit button
6. If they are paying offline mode then they have to make challan from the mentioned banks before last date.
NOTE: This IBPS score card will valid for 1 year only.
For more queries please visit Official Website i.e. www.pnbindia.in