Recruitment/vacancy for Odisha Public Service Commission session 2013
Odisha Public Service Commission invites an application for the candidate who is willing to make their career in government sector. Here Odisha Public Service Commission invites applicants for Jr. Town Planner Posts. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com For further any other information related date of birth, highest/essential qualification, fee structure, criteria of selection and submission of application are give as follows:
Vacant seats information: There is total number of vacancies is 06, Applicants are requested to visit official website.
Designation name: Jr. Town Planner
Posting of Applicants: in their subsidiaries branches of Odisha Public Service Commission, Interested applicants have to visit the official website for further information regarding to posting.
Salary Criteria: Applicants pay scale is not disclose yet, interested applicants have to visit the official website for further information regarding to salary detail.
Highest qualification: Applicants qualifications should have
1. Degree in Bachelor of architecture.
2. Civil engineering.
3. Regional /Town planning degree from gov. recognized university.
Date of Examination: Applicants are requested to visit the official website, for more information regarding to exam date.
Form fee structure: Applicants have to pay 200/- rs each but applicants of Odisha belonging to SC/ST need not to pay any rupee.
Age criteria: Applicants age will in between 21 to 32 years as on 11st Jan 2013, relaxation will provide as per government rule, for more information applicants have to visit the official website for further information regarding to age limit information.
To download admit card applicants must have to visit the official website of to download admit card applicants must have to visit the official website. All applicants must bring admit card during written exam.
Steps for apply:
1. All eligible applicants are requested to visit official website and download application form.
2. Fill all relevant detail and information correctly and appropriate way.
3. Please follow the instruction carefully before apply.
4. Self attached documents, exp. Certificate, caste, age certificate, in self addressed envelope and send it to “Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack- 753001”.
Last date of receipt application: 25th March 2013
Online submission last date : 15th March 2013.
For more queries applicants are requested to please visit Official Website i.e. opsconline.gov.in.