Recruitment/vacancy for Bank of Baroda session 2013
Bank of Baroda invites an application for the candidate who is willing to make their career in Government sector bank. Here Bank of Baroda Invite Clerical Cadre posts. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com. For further any other information related date of birth, highest/essential qualification, fee structure, criteria of selection and submission of application are give as follows: SSC Recruitment 2014
Vacant seats information: There is total number of vacancies are not disclose yet. Applicants are requested to visit the official website for further information of vacancy.
Designation name: Clerical Cadre.
Basic pay + Grade pay: 7,200/- rs to 19,300/- rs Applicants are requested to visit the official website.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Form fee structure: All applicants who belong to general/OBC need to pay 150/ rs. And applicants who are SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM need to pay 50/- rs only. Applicants make payment in offline mode that is in cash which is not refund back. LIC Recruitment 2014
Criteria of Age:
Applicant’s age must be between 18 years minimum and 28 years maximum as on date 1st Aug 2012.
Selection process: Applicant selection criteria should be basis of their written test performance conducted by IBPS applicants must have valid score card issued by IBPS. Depend upon the vacancy in respective banks will call for interviews. Interview is also containing some marks. Total marks in written and interview marks will decide the selection of applicants. SBI Recruitment 2014
Written test consist 200 marks, questions are objective type and time duration is 120 min. there are 40 question 40 marks. And the syllabuses are: 1. Reasoning 2. English 3. Numerical ability 4.general awareness 5. Computer knowledge.
Each correct marks applicant awarded with 1 mark each in Reasoning, Numerical ability, English, general awareness Computer knowledge contain 1 marks each but if applicant makes any one wrong answer deducted .25 marks.
Highest qualification: Applicants must at least graduation degree in any stream from government recognized college. Basic knowledge of computer application. Fluent in English and regional language. For further more information applicants are requested to visit their official link i.e. http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/
Steps for apply:
1. Firstly applicants have to login the official website i.e. http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/
2. Fill the application form by entering specified fields.
3. Affix passport size photographs and signature.
4. After that applicants have to select whether they are paying online or offline mode
5. If they are paying online then fill all the formalities and then click to submit button
6. Bank a/c no. is 29040200000257 for online payment.
7. If they are paying offline mode then they have to make challan from the mentioned banks before last date. Sarkari Naukri
1. Online registration and fee payment last date: 20th April 2012
For more queries please visit Official Website i.e. http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/