SBI Recruitment 2013-14
The SBI- State Bank of India is the single largest government sector bank in terms of transactions and branches. Jobs at this bank are quite challenging as well as encouraging. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com. The banking job is truly charmed with a job in State Bank of India. Every year lots of candidate gets the opportunity to be the part of this banking sector. Now look at their 2013 offerings. Sarkari Naukri
The eligible candidate will be posted under the vacancy of SCO (Specialist Cadre Officer).
· To apply for the post of Economist the candidate need to have a PG Degree with 5 years of working experience on the same field.
· To apply for the post of CA the candidate should be a Graduate, must have completed the course of Chartered Accountancy and must have at least three to five years of experience with the Accounting and Auditing related field.SSC Recruitment 2014
· The candidate who want to apply for the computer related posts need to complete M.Tech Degree, B.Tech Degree or equivalent degree in the field of CSE, Electronics and Communication Engg. Or CCNA degree. Though here there work experience will be varied.
· Starting date for online form submission will begin from – 8. 10. 2012
· Payment can be remitted from 8. 10. 2012 to 28. 10. 2012
· Offline payment can be remitted from 10. 10. 2012 to 31. 10. 2012
· Closing date of online registration - 28. 10. 2012
· Admit card download possible date – 19. 11. 2012
· Admission test – 2. 12. 2012.
Total number of vacancies will be 514. However, there will be reservation for deprived sections of the community (i.e. ST, ST, OBC, etc.) as per the rules of SBI.
LIC Recruitment 2014
LIC Recruitment 2014
A common test written examination will be taken first to short out. The written examination will be conducted via online from the main branch of State Bank of India. The selected candidate thereafter will get chance for the direct interview procedure.
· Candidates of general category – 500 INR.
· Candidates of OBC category – 500 INR
· Candidates of SC category – 50 INR
· Candidates of ST category – 50 INR
· Candidates of PWD category – 50 INR
· Candidates of Ex service man category – 50 INR
Entire payment will be conducted through online and offline method.
· For online method the candidate need to use the debit card like visa and master and credit card.
· For offline payment method the candidate must need to take a system generate challan upon competition of the application form fill up and need to deposit to the nearby SBI branches.
· The entire application procedure will be managed by www.sbi.co.in.
· Candidate has to fill up the form by going the application page.
· Candidate will get there option of choosing the payment method.