LIC Recruitment 2013-14
LIC India has published notification for recruitment in Asst. Administrative Officer (AAO) recently. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com .Notification details are given below –
Post: Asst. Administrative Officer (AAO)
Vacancy: Total 750 positions
· General – total 379
· Schedule Caste – total 114
· Schedule Tribe – total 56
· Other Backward Class – total 201
Scale of Pay:
The applicant will be eligible to receive remunerations of INR 17240 per month in the scale of INR 17240-INR 32640, which may be further revised.
· Candidates applying for the post under the LIC recruitment 2013 notification must have been a graduate (minimum) from any Indian recognised university.
· Candidates must not be aged less than 21 yrs and more than 30 yrs.
· Govt. Rule for age relaxation will be followed as it is.
Academics: The applicant must have a Bachelors Degree in any of the disciplines to be eligible for consideration of AAOs .
More LIC Jobs for You
· Starting of Online Registration – March the 5th, 2013
· Starting of Application Fee Payment Offline – March the 7th, 2013
· Starting of Application Fee Payment Online – March the 5th, 2013
· Closing of Online Registration & Application Fee Payment Online – April the 1st, 2013
· Closing of Application Fee Payment Offline – April the 4th, 2013
· Dates for Downloading Exam Call Letter – May (1st Week) 2013
· Online Exam – May the 11th, 2013 and/or May the 12th 2013 (tentative)
Process of Application:
· Candidates securing eligibility condition and all other criteria must apply through online mode only.
· Candidates are required to register their valid email ID in the official website of LIC: - www.licindia.in/careers.htm. Offline application mode is not available.
· They must keep all the necessary docs ready.
· They must also upload their scanned copy of photograph (50 KB) and signature (20 KB). Without the image and sign the form won’t be submitted.
· Application fee must have been deposited within time. The application form can’t be submitted until the fee is not deposited. Payment can be made through master card r visa card or internet banking. Get more info. on sarkarinaukrinotification.com
· Candidates should carefully check all the details provided by them on the form before clicking on the SUBMIT button. Once the form is submitted the candidates are not allowed to introduce any change to the form.
· To avoid 11th hour rush candidates are suggested to apply online as soon as they can.